Domestic Abuse – Level 2
Date & Time:
Anyone working in Kirklees who want to find out more about domestic abuse.
To raise awareness of domestic abuse and provide information to enable participants to respond appropriately to domestic abuse.
Learning Outcomes, by the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Define domestic abuse
- Explain the different forms of domestic abuse
- Identify the signs of domestic abuse
- Discuss the impact of domestic abuse on victims
- Explain what professionals should do if they become aware of domestic abuse
- Explain what help and support is available for victims of domestic abuse