This course aims to provide you with a basic awareness of domestic abuse, its forms, its victims and its indicators.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define the term ‘domestic abuse’
- List and describe the different types of domestic abuse
- Explain who can be affected by domestic abuse
- List and describe the indicators of domestic abuse
- Explain the main reasons for victim’s domestic abuse being unable to bake necessary changes
- Describe how to help someone experiencing domestic abuse, including local referral processes